Monday, June 15, 2015

Heroes Con 2015

Heroes Con is this week (Jun 19-Jun 21). Here's a big info dump of where I'll be and what I'll have...

Where and When

Find me at table AA-705 all three days, Fri-Sunday.


Friday evening I'll be on a coloring panel:

5:30 pm
Room 203B
COLORING FORUM FRIDAY
Come join a panel discussion of the under-appreciated craft of coloring comic books with MATT WILSON (Thor), TAMRA BONVILLAIN (Pisces), KELLY FITZPATRICK (Peter Panzerfaust), JASON LEWIS (Hell Yeah) and JUSTIN PONSOR (Star Wars). MARISSA LOUISE (Broken World) will cover what it is and what it adds through a side by side comparison of work and influences.

What I'll have, Prints and Shirts

At my table I'll have 11x17 prints, including one of Luci from The Wicked + The Divine, Thor, and various others drawn by Chris Samnee, Jamie McKelvie, Michael Walsh, and Brian Churilla. They range in price from $10, $15, and $20

I'll also have a pack of 5x7 prints of all 12 main covers from The Wicked + The Divine #'s 1-11. This pack of 12 prints is $25.


I will have The Wicked + The Divine Icon shirt for sale, in black ink on a gray shirt (a new color). Sizes are unisex and range from XS to XXL. The shirts are $20.


If you're looking to get the Luci print, the pack of WicDiv covers prints, and the WicDiv shirt you'll save 5 bucks by buying them together.



What I'll have, Books

I will also be selling The Wicked + The Divine Vol 1: The Faust Act. $10


I will also have a limited number of copies of The Wicked + The Divine Vol 2: Fandemonium. This trade will not be out in stores, so my table is THE first place you can find it. $15



Buying both trades will get you completely caught up, and just in time to buy issue #12 (the start of the 3rd arc) in July.

If you're looking for some of the harder to find variants from the first year of The Wicked + The Divine I will have limited quantities of some of those covers. That includes #2's SDCC variant cover, a #2 Chip Zdarsky variant cover, and a #9 ECCC variant cover. I'll also have most of the single issues of The Wicked + The Divine #1-#11 for sale as well.


I will also have copies of team WicDiv's earlier creator-owned series Phonogram Vol 2: The Singles Club. $15



Color Commissions

Do you have a black and white sketch that you want me to color with markers? If so, stop by and see me. Here's a general price list...



And here are some examples years past...



See ya there!

MW

No comments: